Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Saturday 1 June 2013

Review: Fluffy Puff Puffs - Gourmet Marshmallows

I was kindly sent some gourmet marshmallows last week by Fluffy Puff Puffs to review. I've eaten lots of marshmallows in my life - mostly Haribo ones which I used to spear on a skewer and toast on the gas hob when my grandma wasn't looking! I've tried gourmet marshmallows before - they came in a little edible sweetshop bag for dessert at a gastropub. I wasn't so impressed with them - they were overly sweet and sickly.

Fluffy Puff Puffs were a revelation. They're really natural and free of preservatives. There's a whole host of interesting flavours:

Fluffy Puff Puff Flavours
As you can see, I got sent raspberry, sugar and spice, lemon punch, lime punch, love currant and love currant and white chocolate. These marshmallows are great in that they actually taste of what they're supposed to. They taste expensive - like they're crammed with whatever their main ingredient is, whether it's fresh raspberries or currants. The lime and lemon punch were really zingy and had an almost sherbet quality. My particular favourite was love currant.


I think that Fluffy Puff Puffs would make a great petit four or alternative to cupcakes/macarons.

No comments:

Post a Comment