Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Thursday 30 May 2013

Beauty: L'Occitane Evening


L'Occitane Putney
My friend Julia has just finished her medicine degree. She found out she passed yesterday and is now a fully qualified doctor - congratulations Dr Hine! We thought it would be fun to go and celebrate by going along to a L'Occitane evening at her local store in Putney. It was advertised in the Stylist magazine which can be found free on the tube every Wednesday. Tickets were £10 but this included a goody bag worth £50.



The evening itself was great. It was two hours long and included unlimited prosecco and chocolates as well as demonstrations from the friendly L'Occitane staff. We had a hand scrub followed by a cuticle and nail treatment. The sugar hand scrub was especially brilliant and left my hands feeling super soft and supple. We then got shown a mini facial - complete with cleanser, toner and moisturiser.

Julia enjoying the unlimited prosecco
All in all, it was a fabulous evening  I would highly recommend any similar events you see advertised. The L'Occitane lady said that the often hold ladies' evenings - I think it would make a great hen party. My favourite part was receiving my goody bag at the end of the evening - it was just like being a kid again with the best ever party bag! Check out its contents below. I was so pleased with it that I didn't buy any other products which was definitely a bonus for my bank account.

Hmm - how do I rotate this??
Have you had any pampering lately? What's your favourite skincare range?


No comments:

Post a Comment