Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Saturday 23 February 2013

What are good film food combinations?


I love entertaining and recently i've been trying to come up with ideas for food which goes well with films.  I need recipes which are easy to make, a joy to eat, and ultimately really tasty. I would love it if you could share your ideas with me. I've started with film genres and started listing some ideas.

Romantic comedies
I'm thinking lots of chocolate such as...

  • white chocolate and raspberry brownies
  • triple layered chocolate cheesecake
  • chocolate pots


Action films

  • spicy chicken wings
  • sticky pork ribs
  • burritos
  • tacos
  • tortilla chips with melted cheese and fresh dips: hummus, guacamole and salsa.
  • quick chili con carne


Food for when you're hungover and a little worse for wear

  • American style pancakes with maple syrup and berries and bacon
  • pad thai


Children's films:
spider web baked vanilla cheesecake

Has anyone get any more ideas for genre food combinations? What would go well with Lord of the Rings?

No comments:

Post a Comment