Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Recipe of the week 30th Jan - Cinnamon buns


Ever since the success of my spiced apple buns I have been dying to make my current favourite bake, cinnamon buns.

I used the same recipe as written below in the spiced apple buns recipe but instead of using the filling mentioned below, I mixed together 50g softened butter, 50g light brown sugar and 1 heaped tablespoon of ground cinnamon. I then spread this mixture evenly over the dough before it was baked and continued with the original recipe.

No cinnamon bun is complete with a cream cheese topping. Simply add 50g softened butter, 50g cream cheese, one tablespoon of lemon juice and 100g of icing sugar to a bowl. Stir to combine and pour generously over the buns.


No comments:

Post a Comment